Thursday, September 3, 2009

"My Biggest Challenge with my Marketing Plan"

I can't say at this time that I have any current challenges with my VELOUR VODKA Marketing Plan. I have already shot one of the commercials, made t-shirts, crafted both bottles, and taken promotional pictures. My frist commercial is currently posted to my facebook page (facebook_Jessi Corso, check it out) and has been well reviewed.

I came up with my concept immediately, it stemmed from parting with my friends. My best friend and I use to always mix our wine coolers with vodka to make them stronger. I have always said wouldn't it be great if there was a carbonated delicious vodka that you could just drink. Well here i is VELOUR VODKA . Light flavoring, carbonated, and delishious. It can still be mixed but tates wonderful all by itself. The elegant bottle is appealing and the color grabs your attention. VELOUR VODKA mixes convience with glamor for the ultimate appeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment