Thursday, September 3, 2009

"Marketing Plan Progress-VELOUR VODKA"

VELOUR VODKA’S progress is going extremely well. Currently, there is one commercial shot and can be viewed on YouTube and on my facebook account (search Jessi Corso and I’ll request you.) The feedback I’ve been receiving has been nothing but positive and I am currently looking to trademark the brand.

I have crafted two elegant bottles in red with silver detail, made the logo, created t-shirts and tank tops, and by the end of the week there will be a second commercial shot as well as a myspace, blog, and website with promotional pictures and VELOUR VODKA’S story.
Other plans are post cards with the VELOUR models, to be used as hand outs in liquor stores as well as free gift ideas with the large VELOUR Vase purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment