Thursday, August 27, 2009

"3's About ME"

Fun Jessi Facts

* I‘ve been called “Hollywood, Messy Jessi and Corn Face.”

* My jobs have included Modeling, Acting, and Professional Equestrian

* I was born in Indiana, live in Los Angeles and am currently in Las Vegas attending school.

* My favorite shows are, “Friends”, “Gossip Girl”, and “Grey’s Anatomy”

* I have traveled all over but my favorites are, Disney World (Orlando), Yellowstone National Park, and The Bahamas.

* Most frequent emails I receive are from my agent, good friend Nicole and my sister.

*Delicious food favorites: Corn on the cob, string cheese, and mashed potatoes with melted butter on top.

*The cars I enjoy: VW Golf, VW Beetle, and Subaru

*
I’m looking forward to graduating from the Art Institute, Traveling Europe and getting my production company off the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment